- What if there is more than 6 in our party? We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience.
- What should I bring?
A warm jacket and layers of clothes, lunch, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, and rain coat, and rain boots. Bring it all, we have plenty of storage.
- Can we bring a cooler? Absolutely. Stuff it with as much food and drink as you can.
- Can we bring alcohol on board?
Yes, but we strongly caution against over consumption.
- Will we see whales?
Quite possibly, especially in the summer months.
- What kind of fish will we catch?
There are 5 species of salmon in the Pacific Northwest. The current run will determine which type we’re targeting. If targeting Halibut we typically anchor up or jig with heavy weights. For lingcod we jig.
- What happens if it’s raining?
Rain never stops us. It’s Washington!
- What happens if it’s windy? We will cancel the trip with a full refund if the captain judges that it’s not safe to go.
- Can my kids or grandma go for free if they don’t fish? Sorry but, the coast guard considers them a full person. Our insurance company considers them a full person, therefore we charge a full person rate.
- Do you have Gift Certificates?
Yes we do so please ask us about them.
- Can we get off on one of the Islands to explore?
Sorry, we only do fish.
- What other activities are available in the area?
The Pacific Northwest Marine Activities Association lists many other recreational activities available in Anacortes.
- Is there a fish guarantee? NO! We are very good at what we do, but we cannot make the fish bite or stay on the hook.
- Can I have my catch shipped to my home? Yes. We work with a local smoke shop who will package, freeze, and ship your fish to you at your convenience. You can even have it smoked if you like.