- What if there is more than 6 in our party? We operate 2 charter boats which enables us to split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience.
- What should I bring?
A warm jacket and layers of clothes, lunch, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, and rain coat, and rain boots. Bring it all, we have plenty of storage.
- Can we bring a cooler? Absolutely. Stuff it with as much food and drink as you can.
- Can we bring alcohol on board?
Yes, but we strongly caution against over consumption.
- Will we see whales?
Possibly, especially in the summer months.
- What kind of fish will we catch?
There are 5 species of salmon in the Pacific Northwest. The current run will determine which type we’re targeting. If bottom fishing, May and June, we target halibut and lingcod.
- What happens if it’s raining?
Rain never stops us. It’s Washington!
- What happens if it’s windy? We will cancel the trip with a full refund if the captain judges that it’s not safe to go.
- Can my kids or grandma go for free if they don’t fish? Sorry, but the Coast Guard considers them a full person, our insurance company considers them a full person, and therefore we charge a full person rate.
- Do you have Gift Certificates?
Yes we do, so please ask us about them.
- Can we get off on one of the Islands to explore? Can we go whale watching or or sight seeing?
Sorry we only do fish, but we do it well!
- What other activities are available in the area?
The Pacific Northwest Marine Activities Association lists many other recreational activities available in Anacortes.
- Is there a fish guarantee? NO! We are very good at what we do, but we cannot make the fish bite or stay on the hook.
- Can I have my catch shipped to my home? Yes. We work with a local smoke shop who will package, freeze, and ship your fish to you at your convenience. You can even have it smoked if you like.