Trips & Rates
- Now taking reservations for our fall king and coho season which ends October 31st and our winter blackmouth season which begins December 1st.
- Kings: Our king/coho season runs through the end of October. The rate for both these trips are $195 per person.
- Winter Blackmouth (resident Chinook): This season begins December 1st and runs through the end of April. Trips are 8 hours in length and depart at first light. The rate for these trips is $195 per person.
- BC Canada Halibut trips: The run time to the Canadian fishing grounds is only 1 hour from Anacortes, For these trips you must posses, or acquire, a Passport, Passport card, or an Enhanced Drivers License. Additionally you must obtain a Canadian fishing license. For the license you simply go on line to (https://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/nrls-sndpp/index-eng.cfm). The season starts on February 1st and runs until further notice. The rate for these trips is $220 per person with a 4 person minimum. Please call if you’re interested in these trips as we can walk you through the process of attaining a license.
- Private Salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $780, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate.
- We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. To view our second boat you may visit the web site for Highliner Charters at www.highlinercharters.com
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- 10% discount for Active Duty military, their dependents, Reservists, and retired service members. (All must present a current ID card to receive the discount).
- Singles are always welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee).
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto