Trips & Rates
Our Trips & Rates
- We’re currently fishing for blackmouth (resident chinook salmon). The season runs December 1st through the end of April. The 8-hour trips leave at first light with a rate of $200 per person.
- Our Halibut season is in May and WDFW limits us to 11 days only. We run two 8-hour trips a day at the rate of $200 per person.
- Our Lingcod season will begin May 1st and run until June 15th. We will operate 5-hour lingcod trips on all non-halibut days, at a rate of $185 per person.
- Our King season begins July 1st and runs until October 31st. We will run two trips per day July and August. Trip lengths are 7-8 hours at the rate of $200 per person.
- Our Coho season begins in late August and runs until early October. (Please note that for these trips we use our smaller and more maneuverable 26ft-vessel because of the tight space in which we fish.) The 5-hour trips are $175 per person (parties of 4 or less only).
- Private salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $800, 5 people: $975, 6 people: $1140.
- Dawn to Dusk Salmon Charters: The boat is yours for the entire day. Enjoy this guaranteed private charter where you make your own schedule. The rate is $1640 (though subject to our standard cancellation policy, we do require 100% deposit up front for these charters).
- Singles are welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- We operate two charter boats (28 ft and 26 ft) which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. The boat you are placed on will be determined by the number in your party and when you booked.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, reservists, and retired service members. (All patrons must present a current ID card to receive the discount.)
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished including poles, bait, tackle.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter, so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee.)
- What to do with your catch? Beginning in May 2016 we will offer in-house processing of your catch. At R&R you can have your fish vacuum packed, frozen, and either held for pick-up or shipped to your home at your convenience.
- Our basic complimentary services include: cleaning, filleting and bagging of your fish, plus supplying one free bag of ice for safe transportation.
- For $1.00 per lb we will: clean, fillet, vacuum pack, freeze, and store your fish for pick-up during our normal office hours.
- For $1.50 per lb we will: clean, fillet, vacuum pack, freeze, and store your fish until you are ready to have it overnight shipped to your residence anywhere in the US. (We use FedEx – shipping and container costs are not included in the this price).
- These services are available to non-R&R Charter customers, but the rates are double ($2.00 and $3.00 per lb respectively).
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto