Contact Captain Austin Forsman
Trips & Rates
- We’re currently running blackmouth (resident Chinook salmon) trips. We operate one trip per day which leaves at first light and is 8 hours long. The rate is $200 per person.
- Our King salmon season begins July 1st and runs until October 31st. We will run two trips per day July and August. Trip lengths are 6 – 8 hours at the rate of $200 per person.
- Our Halibut season is in May. The 2017 dates are as follows: May 4th, 6th, and 11th. If sufficient quota remains after these initial 3 days of fishing, WDFW will open some or all the following remaining dates: May 21st, 25th, and June 1st and 4th. We are currently taking deposits for all days listed, however the first three days are the only days in which are currently scheduled. The rate for halibut trips will be $220 per person.
- Lingcod season runs May 1st – June 15th and the rate for these trips is $220 per person.
- Private salmon charters: 1-4 persons $800, 5 persons $1000, 6 person $1200.
- Dawn to Dusk Salmon Charters: The boat is yours for the entire day. Enjoy this guaranteed private charter where you make your own schedule. The rate is $1680 (though subject to our standard cancellation policy, we do require 100% deposit up front for these charters).
- Singles are welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, reservists, and retired service members. (All patrons must present a current ID card to receive the discount.)
Our Fine Print
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish or number in the party.
- Our basic complimentary services include filleting and bagging of your fish and one free bag of ice or 3 gel packs to be used for safe transportation. If you’re an out-of-area customer we sell styrofoam containers for transporting, or so you can arrange to ship the fish home on your own.
- If you would like your salmon smoked and shipped to your home, we partner with a local smoke shop for this service. We can provide directions and information at our office. Processing of your fish is your responsibility. We are not equipped to store, drop off, or pick up your catch.
- Trips are 6 – 8 hours in length depending on which trip is chosen and the time of year the trip is operating.
- We operate two charter boats (28 ft and 26 ft). This enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. The boat you are placed on will be determined by the number in your party and when you booked.
- All equipment is furnished including poles, bait, tackle.
- Coolers are permitted on the boat. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip. We prefer cash for the balance due on the day of the charter, so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee.)