Trips & Rates
- Blackmouth (resident Chinook): We’re currently in our Blackmounth season which runs through the end of April. These kings average 7-12 lbs with the occasional fish in the upper teens. Our trips depart at first light and last 8 hours. The rate is $185 per person.
- Halibut and Lingcod: The days for fishing halibut are as follows: May 9th, 10th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st, and the 7th of June. Beginning May 1st we’ll run Lingcod trips on all the non-halibut days until June 15th. The rate for these trips will be $200 per person for the morning halibut trips and $185 for the afternoon. All lingcod trips will be $185.
- Kings: Our king season starts July 1st and runs through the end of October. We will offer two trips a day July through early September. The morning trips will depart at first light and return at 1:30pm. The afternoon trips will depart at 2:30pm and return no earlier than 8:30pm. The rates are $185 per person for the morning trips, and $165 for the afternoon.
- Coho: Again we will be running our popular 4 hour coho trips beginning September 1st and ending October 15th. There’s a 4 person limit on these trips and the rate is $125 per person. (As a note, because of the close quarters found in Deception Pass we use our smaller and more maneuverable boat for these trips).
- Private charters: 1 – 4 people: $740, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate for salmon. $1000 for Halibut charters.
- We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- 10% discount for Active Duty military, their dependents, Reservists, and retired service members. (All must present a current ID card to receive the discount).
- Singles are always welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip. We highly encourage you to bring cash because we accept payment from one Visa or MasterCard only on the day of the charter.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- If for some unfortunate reason you must cancel your trip, call at least 2 weeks (14 days) before your trips departure date. Any cancellations under 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another trip. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation processing fee).
- Any no-shows on the day on the charter will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit.
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto