Trips & Rates
- Now taking reservations for our winter blackmouth season which begins December 1s,t and our 2015 halibut/lingcod, and summer king season.
- Winter Blackmouth (resident Chinook): This season begins December 1st and runs through the end of April 2015. Trips are 8 hours in length and depart at first light. The rate for these trips is $195 per person.
- Our 2015 Halibut season starts in May. As usual we expect only a limited number of days available to fish halibut in May so call early and book your trip. We will run two trips a day and the rate for will be $195 per person.
- Our 2015 lingcod season begins May 1st and runs until June 15th. These trips are 5 hours in length, departure times are tide dependent, and the rate will be $155 per person.
- Our 2015 summer king season begins July 1st and runs until the end of October. We will run 2 trips a day, July through mid September, and the rate for these trips is $195 per person.
- BC Canada Halibut trips: The run time to the Canadian fishing grounds is only 1.3 hours from Anacortes, For these trips you must posses, or acquire, a Passport, Passport card, or an Enhanced Drivers License. Additionally you must obtain a Canadian fishing license. For the license you simply go on line to (https://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/nrls-sndpp/index-eng.cfm). The season starts on February 1st and runs until further notice. The rate for these trips is $220 per person with a 4 person minimum. Please call if you’re interested in these trips as we can walk you through the process of attaining a license.
- Private Salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $780, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate.
- Singles are welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. The boat you are placed on will be determined by the number in your party and when you booked.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, reservists, and retired service members. (All patrons must present a current ID card to receive the discount).
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee).
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto