Trips & Rates
- Now taking reservations for our summer king season which begins July 1st and fall Coho season which kicks off September 1st.
- Kings: Our king season starts July 1st and runs through the end of October. We will offer two trips a day July 1st through early September. The morning trips will depart at first light and return at 1:30pm. The afternoon trips will depart at 2:30pm and return at sunset. The rate for both these trips are $185 per person.
- BC Canada Halibut trips: The run time to the Canadian fishing grounds is only 1 hour from Anacortes, For these trips you must posses, or acquire, a Passport, Passport card, or an Enhanced Drivers License. Additionally you must obtain a Canadian fishing license. For the license you simply go on line to (https://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/nrls-sndpp/index-eng.cfm). The season starts on February 1st and runs until further notice. The rate for these trips is $220 per person with a 4 person minimum. Please call if you’re interested in these trips as we can walk you through the process of attaining a license.
- Coho: Again we’ll be running our popular 5 hour coho trips beginning September 1st and ending October 15th. We can book up to 4 guests on these trips and the rate is $135 per person. (As a note, because of the close quarters found in Deception Pass we use our smaller and more maneuverable boat for these trips. You can view the boat at www.highlinercharters.com).
- Private Salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $740, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate.
- We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. To view our second boat you may visit the web site for Highliner Charters at www.highlinercharters.com
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- 10% discount for Active Duty military, their dependents, Reservists, and retired service members. (All must present a current ID card to receive the discount).
- Singles are always welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- If for some unfortunate reason you must cancel your trip, call at least 2 weeks (14 days) before your trips departure date. Any cancellations under 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another trip. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation processing fee).
- Any no-shows on the day on the charter will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit.
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto