Contact Captain Austin Forsman
Trips & Rates
- We’re currently booking Lingcod, and King salmon trips.
- Our Lingcod season begins May 1st and run until June 15th. We will operate 5-hour lingcod trips on all non-halibut days, at a rate of $200 per person.
- Our King season begins July 1st and runs until October 31st. We will run two trips per day July and August. Trip lengths are 7-8 hours at the rate of $200 per person.
- Private salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $800, 5 people: $975, 6 people: $1140.
- Dawn to Dusk Salmon Charters: The boat is yours for the entire day. Enjoy this guaranteed private charter where you make your own schedule. The rate is $1640 (though subject to our standard cancellation policy, we do require 100% deposit up front for these charters).
- Singles are welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, reservists, and retired service members. (All patrons must present a current ID card to receive the discount.)
Our Fine Print
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- We operate two charter boats (28 ft and 26 ft). This enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. The boat you are placed on will be determined by the number in your party and when you booked.
- All equipment is furnished including poles, bait, tackle.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter, so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee.)