Trips & Rates
Our Trips & Rates
- We’re taking reservations for our summer king, and fall coho seasons. Trips are 5-8 hours long depending on which trip is chosen and the month in which you are booked.
- Our summer king season begins July 1st and runs until the end of October. We will run 2 trips a day, during July and August, and the rate for these trips is $195 per person.
- Our Fall Coho season begins in late August and runs until early October. Please note that for these trips we use our smaller and more maneuverable vessel (26 ft) because of the tight space in which we fish. The trips are 5 hours and the rate is $155 per person (parties of 4 or less only).
- Private Salmon charters: 1 – 4 people: $780, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate. In other words, if you book a party of 4 or more you are guaranteed a private charter.
- Dawn to dusk: The boat is yours for the entire day. Enjoy this guaranteed private charter where you make your own schedule. The rate is $1755 (though subject to our standard cancellation policy, we do require 100% deposit up front for these charters).
- Singles are welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- We operate 2 charter boats (28 ft and 26 ft) which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience. The boat you are placed on will be determined by the number in your party and when you booked.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- We offer a 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, reservists, and retired service members. (All patrons must present a current ID card to receive the discount).
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit via credit card. The remainder of the payment will be taken the day of the trip in cash. We only accept cash for the balance due on the day of the charter so please plan ahead.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card for the deposit.
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Cancellations inside 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another party. Additionally, any cancellations within 48 hours of the charter, or no-shows on the day of, will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee).
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto