Trips & Rates
- Blackmouth (resident Chinook): We’re now taking reservations for our winter Blackmounth season which starts December 1st and runs through the end of April 2014. These kings average 7-12 lbs with the occasional fish in the upper teens. Our trips depart at first light and last 8 hours. The rate is $185 per person, plus tax.
- Private charters: 1 – 4 people: $740, 5 – 6 people: standard per person rate.
- We operate 2 charter boats which enables us split larger parties (greater than 6) for comfort & convenience.
- Need a license? No worries, we can supply a one-day fishing licenses for $10.50. The rate is the same for residents and non-residents alike.
- 10% discount for active duty military, their dependents, and retired service members.
- Singles are always welcome and will be added to an existing charter.
- All guests pay the full rate regardless of their age or desire to fish.
- All equipment is furnished to include poles, bait, tackle. Limited rain gear is available.
- Coolers are permitted. Stuff them with as much food and drink as you like!
- To secure your spot we will take a 50% deposit. The rest of the payment will be taken after the trip and we happily accept Cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
- We DO NOT accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card
- To change your reservation please call us as soon as you can so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- If for some unfortunate reason you must cancel your trip, call at least 2 weeks (14 days) before your trips departure date. Any cancellations under 14 days will result in a forfeit of your deposit, unless the spot can be filled by another trip. (All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation processing fee).
- Any no-shows on the day on the charter will result in a full charge being applied to the credit card which held the deposit.
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto